Sunday, May 19, 2013

Momtographie Week Two-Movement

This week our assignment was to work on two of our ingredients to capturing the photos we want.  We worked on two ingredients, shutter speed and ISO.  Our assignment was to observe the relationship between these to ingredients and try to capture an action photos.  I experimented with outside photos but it was an overcast day.  My daughter was practicing cartwheels in the front yard.  My first shots below were very blurry



This was at 1/125 Shutter Speed and ISO 400.
 
I needed to move my ISO up in order to capture and freeze the movement.  I also changed positions in the yard to utilize more sun.  The ISO was 640 and the shutter speed was 1/320.  I still have a little blur on the jump rope though.
 

 
 
I think my favorite out of the bunch is below catching both girls in the air. 
 
I shot a few detail photos to round off the jump rope play story. 
 
 
 
 I know I still have a lot more practice before I get the grasp on how ISO and shutter speed go together but, I learned a lot this week.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment